Sunday 4 January 2015

10 Things That We Miss About F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

The Ever-so-famous show of the 90’s, which was, is and would always remain the epitome of Sitcoms really brings tears to my eyes whenever I watch it (the tears are not always of sorrow, but also because of the Immense laughter riots while watching it that Would surely bring tears to your eyes)
NOTE: I once almost tripped down my bed while watching the particular episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Here are the 10 Things that everyone misses about one of the best shows in the history of sitcoms even after 10 years of its culmination!
Rachel, Ross, Chandler, Monica, Phoebe & Joeye
1. Central Perk & Gunther – The unison of all the 6 friends together, having those Hilarious Gossip sessions with Gunther Serving them Coffee at Central Perk really brings me to reminiscence!
friends_tv show_pyn_1
2. Joey’s Acting Career & Estelle - Joey’s different “Breaks”, his Soap-Opera Days, All The Weird T.V. commercials and Telemarketing skits couldn’t ever be missed out!
friends_tv show_pyn_2
3. Chandler- The Funny Man - Chandler’s Sarcasm and his Jokes!! The show would have been Nothing without Chandler’s Sarcastic Remarks!
friends_tv show_pyn_3
4. Janice – “OHH MYY GODDD!” “HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Do I need say more!? Janice was Definitely the Best Surprise Element in the Show! Her Vicious Laughter and her Shrieking voice!!
friends_tv show_pyn_4
5. Monica’s OCD - Monica’s habit of Keeping everything as Neat & Tidy as Ever. The Control Freak that she was, has No Match till date!
friends_tv show_pyn_5
6. Ross’s “Hey!” - I can Never forget the way Ross entered the Scene with his “Heyy!” And his unbounded love for Dinosaurs! The Coolest Palaeontologist I know by far!
friends_tv show_pyn_7
7. PHOEBE - Hands down, Phoebe was My FAVOURITE character in the Show! INDESCRIBABLE, That’s It!
friends_tv show_pyn_8
8. Relationship Status – Till the Very Last minute of the Last Episode of the Last Season, The Relationship Status of Ross & Rachel was Complicated! As they used to say, “Too Much History B/W them”
friends_tv show_pyn_6
9. The TITLE TRACK – For every episode that I saw, I never skipped the Title Track! “I’ll be There For You!” How much I loved to sing along!!! Immense Pleasure.
friends_tv show_pyn_10
10. Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat & Phoebe’s Songs – These were the 10 things That 1st come to my mind when I think of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and the things that I always miss about the show! And this show was Much Much More than just 6 Friends being together! It was the sweetest Show one can EVER come across! I always get a smile on my face whenever I think about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment